Students will need to apply for financial aid by filling out their Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is filled out after January 1st of your child’s senior year. Belding hosts a financial aid meeting every December for parents. A list of scholarships that seniors can apply for is located in the guidance office and on the web site.