Career Cruising is an Internet-based career exploration and planning tool your child will use while attending Belding Middle School to explore career and college options. Features of this program include:
• Interest & Skills Assessment – a world-renowned career assessment tool to help people identify suitable career options based on their interests and skills.
• Career Profiles – thorough and up-to-date information about hundreds of different occupations, including direct links between careers and college programs.
• Multimedia Interviews – interviews with real people in each occupation, which add depth and realism to career profiles.
• College and Financial Aid Information – comprehensive college and financial aid information.
• Electronic EDP Tool – available on-line so students can develop their education and career plans from wherever they access Career Cruising.
• Resume Building – integrated with the portfolio to help students format and print professional-looking resumes quickly and easily.
To find out more about Career Cruising, we encourage you to login using the school’s access information:
Click on “Start Career Cruising” to begin