Parents and students new to the district should register at the respective buildings for their student’s age /grade level. Inform the secretary that your child has previously received services with an IEP at their former school district. They will have you complete a Temporary Placement form and request a copy of your child’s IEP from your previous district. Services will begin once we can verify services with your previous district.