ATTENTION CONTRACTED MIGRANT PROGRAM, ADULT EDUCATION, COMMUNITY ED, AND COACHING STAFF: Belding Area Schools utilizes the company PCMI Services for employment in the above mentioned positions. There are procedures that must be followed first through PCMI before you access the Belding Area Schools information below. Please contact www.pcmiservices.com for employment procedures.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for these Belding Area Schools positions please contact the following program directors to complete an application of employment.
- Migrant Program – Kim Tanis at 616-794-4753
- Adult Education – Ann VanDusen at 616-794-4602
- Community Ed – Tami Tefft at 616-794-4646
- Coaches – Renee McNeal at 616-794-4950
Once the application has been approved, the applicant must follow these instructions:
- Come to the Belding Area School’s Central/Payroll Office to pick up a livescan fingerprint request form.
- Call Sheriff’s Department at 616-527-5737 to make an appointment.
- After appointment please return the Livescan Form to Central/Payroll Office.
- If you have been fingerprinted through another school district, download the Criminal History Release form and return it to Payroll Department. Fingerprint Release Form
PCMI will not start your second phase of paperwork until the fingerprint results are received by Belding Area Schools.
- PCMI will be notified by Belding Area Schools once you are cleared for eligibility by Belding Area Schools.
- PCMI will contact you via email to complete the second phase of paperwork.
- Once PCMI has processed all your paperwork, you and Belding Area Schools will be notified via e-mail that you are in compliance and may contact Belding Area Schools.