Welcome to Woodview!
Welcome to Woodview Elementary, a school that is “The right size. The right choice.”
Woodview Elementary is dedicated to the academic, social and personal growth of all students, so each becomes a contributing member of society.
At Woodview Elementary, we believe:
- All students need to feel safe, successful, cared for and valued.
- Students learn when their emotional, social and instructional needs are met.
- Student achievement is a collaboration of efforts between school, home and community.
- Discovering and developing the talents of students and teachers increases achievement.
Points of Pride
- Highly qualified and caring staff
- Beautiful, modern facility
- Common Core State Standards
- Physical education, technology and art/music courses
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Educational field trips and assemblies
- Classroom audio enhancement systems
- Networked computer systems, computer lab, and media center
- Family night programs
- Book fairs
- Breakfast and lunch programs
- Social worker and speech therapist
- On-site Instructional Consultation coordinator and team
- School psychologist
- Bi-weekly building newsletter
- Two modern playground facilities